Administrative Assistant (part time) needed for small but fast paced office.
The Administrative Assistant is expected to provide communications to members, make calls for participation, sponsorships and donations for events, and assist with the planning and execution of events. The right person for this job will be outgoing, creative, and ready to tackle challenges on a daily basis. They must be able to perform under tight deadlines and be skilled in multi-tasking and strong communication, both internally and externally, and have the ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Calls for participation in events and secure sponsorships and donations for events
- Creation and coordination of written and digital member communications including weekly E-newsletter
- Maintain website targeted to association members and the general public to ensure timely and relevant content
- Assist with planning, implementation and follow-up for meetings and events
- High level of initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and complete multiple work assignments with competing deadlines while paying attention to details
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in small office and also work in team environment
- Must have a “can do” attitude with a passion to see to members needs
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Website and social media experience is a plus
Pay rate will be evaluated after probationary period.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hourExperience:
- Office: 3 years (Preferred)