Sutton's has an immediate opening for a bilingual (English/Spanish) project manager who is efficient, hard working, and pays attention to safety.
Sutton's is a 75 year old home improvement firm located in Springfield IL. What started as a roofing and siding company is now a remodeling powerhouse. Sutton's offers, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors, decks, sunrooms, bath & kitchen remodeling, and has a service department to handle small jobs and repairs.
We are looking for a bi-lingual project manager that can work with all of our crews. The project manager's role is one of the most critical roles in the company. Here is a job description based on our needs.
Project Manager Daily Responsibilities
- Daily communication with all customers whose projects are in progress.
- Complete a Project Inspection Checklist on all job site visits.
- Respond to all customer directed communications immediately, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Respond to all company directed communications immediately, and resolve all issues as directed and/or requested.
- Perform periodic and final job inspections on all jobs. Upon completion of each job, perform a final walkthrough with each customer and have them sign a completion certificate. If upon a final walkthrough, if there are any outstanding items to be completed fill in a job punch list and obtain the customer’s signature on the form. Arrange the prompt completion of all punch list items as necessary, and collect final payment of the job if possible.
Job Site Management:
- Employee, subcontractor, and supplier Performance: Direct, manage, and control all job-related activities by all parties on the job site.
- Verify all draws, payroll entries, and billings.
- Involve as necessary company resources (salesperson, administrative support to help with any issues that may arise on each job).
- Quality/Workmanship: Inspect all jobs for quality and workmanship. Evaluate and solve as necessary any and all quality and/or workmanship issues that may arise during the course of the job.
- Organized Jobsite: Establish and maintain as necessary a well-organized job site that is clean and designed to minimize negative impacts on any customer's property and maximize the efficient performance of all job-related activities.
- Materials: Manage all materials of all jobs that are in progress and upon completion. Including but not limited to the storage, usage, and/or return of any excess materials and/or supplies.
- Equipment: Ensure the proper use of all equipment and control its usage by all parties for its intended purposes. Deliver and return all company equipment as necessary.
- Safety: Maintain a safe work environment for all employees, subcontractors, and suppliers on the job. Enforce all OSHA safety rules and report all violations to the company safety officer.
- Job completion photos: Take photos and/or videos of each job during construction, and post completion. Submit as directed.
- Positive Attitude
- Verifiable Experience
- Driver's License
- Positive Background Check
- Work Truck/Van/Trailer (we are flexible)
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation based on experience level ($50-$90 annual)
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance plan
- Performance bonuses when applicable
- Truck Lease after initial probation period
- Employment type: Full-time
- Work hours: 40 to 45 hours work
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required experience: Experienced