Wellman's Lawn Care is a locally owned Lawn Care company. We have been in business for 13 years, and provide lawn maintenance and snow removal services to both residential and commercial customers in our immediate area.
We are looking to add an experience Office Manager to our team. We are looking for the star of multitasking! Someone who is able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. We need someone that is able to keep up with our 400-500 customer base, manage their requests accordingly. Our office has a casual atmosphere but tends to be very hectic at times.
Role and Responsibilities
The office manager is the first responsible for all internal affairs of the office such as:
- Payroll processing in Quickbooks
- Employee Training
- Employee Recruiting and onboarding
- All actions necessary when employees resign/are terminated
- Order Uniforms, and provide employees with necessary working equipment
- Track and process documents for efficient billing
- Process invoices at the end of the month
- Process invoices upon completion of projects
- Monthly Auto Credit Card Charges
Customer contract audit and processing of contract renewals of each current account prior to expiration of current agreement
- Customer contract cancellation processing
- Handling customer inquiries and escalation of complaints if necessary
- Accounts Receivable and Collections
Bookkeeping and Financial Reporting
Insurance Audits and Renewal
Assist owner with Accounts Payable
Help to maintain official Website and social media accounts
Maintain office supplies
Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree. Bachelor's desired
- Experience in the landscaping/green industry is highly desired.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks. Payroll, reporting, deposit, and bookkeeping in general
- At least 2 years of experience as a successful Office Manager representative with proven success in problem resolution. We are looking for someone that can think quickly and independently while paying close attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills. We use Google apps such as sheets, slides, docs, calendar, etc. as well as Microsoft Office and other websites and applications on daily basis. You must be able to navigate the internet efficiently, download applications, create letters and spreadsheets, use the cloud to find and store documents, etc. These are tasks that you must be able to accomplish without training. Training is available to navigate our customer service management system and other job specific applications.
- Must be a fast learner, and use common sense when making decisions. Attention to details is a must. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or help.
- Must be dependable in attendance and performance.
- Must have and maintain high level of motivation, professional and friendly attitude and demeanor with other office staff.
This is a full-time (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) position with occasional overtime needed. Benefits available are paid time off, paid holidays and insurance reimbursement. The range of pay will depend on experience in customer service and/or industry specific knowledge.
- Landscaping Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associates or Bachelors (Preferred)
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000