Sutton's has an immediate opening for a lead carpenter who is efficient, hard working, and pays attention to safety.
We are a family owned and operated home improvement firm based in Springfield, Illinois, that is celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. What started as a Roofing and Siding company in 1946 is now a home improvement powerhouse in the region.
We are looking for professionals to join our team. Successful candidates will have at least three years of carpentry experience working in home improvement or new construction specifically. However, all applicants will be considered and we will provide training in unique situations.
We have to install certain products to manufacturer specifications. Training will be provided on an ongoing basis. We honor our workmanship for two years for our customers automatically, in addition to the individual product warranties. So, doing it right the first time is very important. Quality and reputation means everything to us.
- Positive Attitude
- Verifiable Experience
- Driver's License
- Positive Background Check
- Work Truck/Van/Trailer (we are flexible)
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation based on experience level ($22-$28per hour to start)
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance plan
- Performance bonuses when applicable
- Truck Lease after initial probation period
- Employment type: Full-time
- Work hours: 40 to 45 hours work
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required experience: Experienced